Pricing and Commissions

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My New Toy

OK, I admit it, I am obsessed by office supplies, pens in particular. But this recent birthday present takes the cake! It is a Pilot/Namiki Vanishing Point fountain pen. And it's magical! With just a click, the nib pops out of its little garage door (reminding me of the cool headlights on sports cars) and presents itself, ready to write.

I was skeptical at first... would the ink be dry? Would the nib be smooth enough for daily use? But I am a convert. The pen is ready and waiting each time I use it, and I love the way the nib feels as it glides across the paper. I decided to go with a standard (medium) nib for this pen, but for my next one, I may decide to get the nib re-tooled to resemble a broad nib, suitable for Italic or Uncial lettering...

So Santa, I'm starting my Christmas list early... I want this pen in Nightline Moonlight next!

Maggie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's soooo Cool!!!