Pricing and Commissions

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Playing With Purpose




Yesterday I went to lunch with 3 fellow calligraphers/artists, and realized anew how important the connection and sharing with like minds can be. I came away from this meeting energized and enthusiastic, ready to dive into a project I started a while ago. The samples above are some of the small pieces I made then, and this week, I have set up an area to do some more small explorations, in an endeavor to find new ways to use my tools and materials.

I will post more of these "happy accidents" soon, and encourage all of you to try some on your own... think, "what if I try this?" and start on a pile of small paper... no worries, no stress, just a curious mind and a willing spirit. Have fun!

Maggie

1 comment:

Victoria Pittman said...

These are really cool Maggie@!
I need to get down to art room and PLAY!